Tuesday 24 April 2007

The bog on the blog

All Mod Cons! (is the third album by The Jam and contains the song 'To Be Someone' - which if I was I wouldn't be doing this...)  The song includes the line 'didn't we have a nice time..?' - which I'm not!



Yeah well this is the first thing that we photographed when we arrived at our hostel. The water wasn't working and this meant that we had to walk across the hallway to get water to fill up the cistern etc. As you can see the accommodation was sublime. I don't know if there is such a thing as a libel action for sarky types - so it shall remain nameless!!!

Anyway like the pampered westerners that we are, when the announcement was made that we were being decanted / evacuated with our colleagues who shared our predicament; we just about stampeded out the door. I will never quite understand the confusion on the faces of the staff as we hurried past their admin office for the exit for the last time!

No comments: